The following pages contain:
1. Credit Repair Service Agreement
2. Authorization for Credit Repair Action
3. Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
4. Right Of Cancellation Notice
5. State Specific Disclosures (add if applicable)
6.mycreditapprove.com, LLC Software terms and conditions
Credit Repair Service Agreement
I,hereby enter into the following agreement.
Company hereby agrees to perform the following:
- To evaluate Customer' current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. To advise Customer as to the necessary steps to be taken on the part of Customer in conjunction with Our Company, to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained in the customer's credit reports.
- To prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in customer's credit reports.
- To review credit profile status from the credit reporting agencies such as Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In exchange, I, agree to pay the following fees as outlined in the following fee schedule:
- $39.99/ a month "(Do it yourself)" 99.99/a month "(We do it all)" $250/ "onetime fee" $1499/ "onetime fee"
- At signup for document processing
- At the start of each new month of service.
Authorization for Credit Repair Action
1. I,hereafter known as "client" hereby authorize,to make, receive, sign, endorse, execute, acknowledge, deliver, and possess such applications, correspondence, contracts, or agreements, as necessary to improve my credit. Such instruments in writing of whatever and nature shall only be effective for any or all of the three credit reporting agencies which are TransUnion, Experian, Equifax, and any other reporting agencies or creditor's listed, as may be necessary or proper in the exercise of the rights and powers herein granted.
2. This authorization may be revoked by the undersigned at any time by giving written notice to the party authorized herein. Any activity made prior to revocation in reliance upon this authorization shall not constitute a breach of rights of the client. If not earlier revoked, this authorization will automatically expire twelve months from the date of signature.
3. The party named above to receive the information is not authorized to make any further release or disclosure of the information received. This authorization does not authorize the release or disclosure of any information except as provided herein.
4. I grant authority to do, take, and perform, all acts and things whatsoever requisite, proper, or necessary to be done, in the exercise of repairing my credit with the three credit reporting agencies, which are TransUnion, Experian, Equifax and any other reporting agencies or creditor's listed, as fully for all intents and purposes as I might or could do if personally present.
5. I hereby release from all and all matters of actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever as based on the circumstances of this contract.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor a credit repair company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported up to 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violated the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute that accuracy of the information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau's reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: The Public Reference Branch Federal Trade Commission Washington, D.C. 20580.
Notice of Right to Cancel
''You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before payment is due. If you cancel after payment for the month has been taken you will be penalized fees prior to receiving your refund. ''To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to Company, before midnight on the 3rd day which begins after the date you have signed this contract stating ''I hereby cancel this transaction, (date) (purchaser's signature).''
mycreditapprove.com, LLC software terms and conditions
mycreditapprove.com, LLC SOFTWARE Terms and Agreements
THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
We offer no guarantees of performance or results or outcome in relation to raising your credit score, or "cleaning up" your credit or credit history, or any other capacity, as a result of using our software or information. Any actions were taken by you, the user, in conjunction with our software is done without the knowledge, direction, advice, or counsel of mycreditapprove.com, LLC. We are not responsible for any negative actions or outcomes, or any actions or outcomes that result in detriment to you, or any other person or entity, as a result of using our software or information. You agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility for any negative, undesirable, or unexpected outcome as a result of using our software or information.
Any form of software functionality or service provided by us is provided as a general-purpose and educational software ONLY. All information and software functionality provided on our Site is provided AS IS. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon the information our software functionality found on our Site, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals.
CREDIT REPORT IMPORTS
If and when you voluntarily import your credit report into our Site, you are providing consent for us to access and store your credit report in an automated fashion. You are not required to import your credit report, and you can revoke our access to your credit report at any time by removing your import credentials or contacting support. The information contained in your imported credit report will only be used by us for software functionality and customer support purposes, and will not be used for any other reasons.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
6. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
7. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
10. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
14. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
15. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
16. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
17. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCM”).
21. Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
23. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
24. You may not engage in any prohibited practice as specified in the Credit Repair Organizations Act (and if you are using our software to function as a Credit Repair Organization in any capacity, you agree to abide by the Credit Repair Organizations Act). You may not lie to, defraud, or mislead a Credit Bureau, Collection Agency, or Furnisher in any way, for any purpose. You also may not seek or plan to lie to, defraud, or mislead a Credit Bureau, Collection Agency, or Furnisher in any way, for any purpose.
Please acknowledge your receipt of this notice by electronically signing the form indicated below.
Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice
I, hereby acknowledge, receipt of the Notice of Right to Cancel. I confirm the fact that I agree and understand what I am signing, and acknowledge that I have received a copy of my Consumer Credit File Rights.